And here's the actual song for reference. Keep in mind, he's using a capo and possibly a chord that isn't E minor for the verse, but the way we're learning it works just fine too! I may repost a better lesson on this in future.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Eventually by David Tamaoka (well...most of it)
This one is mainly for Jess, since she's working on incorporating scales into her playing and this song specificially. But, if anyone else feels ready, try this yourself! It's a gorgeous song.
And here's the actual song for reference. Keep in mind, he's using a capo and possibly a chord that isn't E minor for the verse, but the way we're learning it works just fine too! I may repost a better lesson on this in future.
And here's the actual song for reference. Keep in mind, he's using a capo and possibly a chord that isn't E minor for the verse, but the way we're learning it works just fine too! I may repost a better lesson on this in future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment